Express Scripts (ESI) has joined hands with the Metro St. Louis PMI Chapter in hosting the 5th Annual International Project Management (IPM) Day at ESI’s Headquarters on Thursday, November 7, 2013, from 5:30 – 8:30 PM. Prior to the evening’s events, local corporate and institutional executives will have an opportunity to socialize at an Executive Reception from 5:00 – 5:30 PM.
IPM Day is an opportunity to celebrate regional achievements of successful projects worldwide. A day of recognition and acknowledgement, IPM Day focuses on the unique capabilities of projects and project managers. IPM Day recognizes projects and project managers who have contributed their time, energy, creativity and countless hours to complete projects on time, within budget and scope. This day celebrates the profession and the professionals in you!
Some of the objectives of IPM Day are:
- Provide opportunities for organizations to express their appreciation for the leadership and commitment demonstrated by project managers who make significant contributions toward organizational success,
- Create connections between and among project managers and organizations to share ideas, foster professional relationships, and appreciate the value of cultural diversity in our global project environment,
- Enhance the awareness of the value of project management,
- Communicate the contributions and importance of project management and project managers to business leaders at all levels and across all industries.
- Announce the Project of the Year award and Project Management of the Year award
The program for the evening includes hors d’oeuvres, drinks, networking, project management games, awards and prizes. Registration is $10.00 per person. Register before Oct-31st: http://www.stlpmi.org/meetinginfo.php?id=136ts=1380301610
When: Thursday, November 7th, 2013, from 5:30 to 8:30 PM.
Where: Express Scripts, One Express Way, St Louis, MO 63121
Register Today at: http://www.stlpmi.org/meetinginfo.php?id=136ts=1380301610
The event also features an Executive Reception which is open to executives and project management leaders in organizations across St. Louis. This is an invitation only event. If your organization has executives who are interested in participating at this reception, RSVP before Oct-31st to Anne Haltenhof (firstname.lastname@example.org).
AWARDS – Project Project Manager of the year:
Do you have a large project that finished on time and within budget in 2013? Do you know a Project Manager who has gone above and beyond this year? Who has managed a large project that has come in on time and under budget? Why not submit them for the two awards to be presented at the IPM Day. Submit your applications by Oct-31st:
Project of the year application: https://www.stlpmi.org/survey.php?id=54
Project Manager of the year application: https://www.stlpmi.org/survey.php?id=55
See www.stlpmi.org for more information on Project Management Institute
Article source: http://interact.stltoday.com/pr/releases/PR100913100014632
Powered by Facebook Comments