by: Remez Sasson
A day comes and a day goes, and life is the same. It’s like a circle that keeps spinning.
You tell yourself that you need to make changes in your life, but you do nothing, except talk and complain.
Every day, you do the same things. It’s like watching the same movie over and again. You want change, and you dream of change, however, you do nothing about it.
This can lead to frustration and unhappiness.
You might have great dreams, but you do not really believe you will ever be able to accomplish them. This might be true or not. You will never know, until you begin doing something about them.
Most people, find it intimidating to make big and real changes in their lives, and instinctively, prefer to stay where they are, even if they don’t like it.
If you want change, you have to do something about it. You have to act now, not tomorrow.
Don’t wait for something to happen to bring about a change.
Don’t wait for someone to change your life. If you want change in your life you need to create this change now. You need to start it today.
This is not as difficult as it might sound.
It’s enough if you start with small, simple daily changes. Even small steps take you somewhere. Even small changes improve your life, your feelings, and your attitude.
It would be a good idea to do at least one small thing every day to improve your life.
Little actions, gradually, change your whole life.
You don’t have to do spectacular things. Just start with very simple actions, with things that are within your immediate reach. This will increase your confidence, self-esteem, courage and motivation.
Little Actions to Improve Your Life
- For a week, take a walk once a day. Even thirty minutes are enough to start with. If you persevere for a week, you will begin to like doing it regularly.
- If you always wanted to lose weight, eat one slice of bread or pizza less, each day.
- Take one of your drawers and clean and arrange its content. Don’t postpone doing this to some other time.
- Clean your computer from the clutter you have gathered.
- Buy yourself something nice.
- Learn a few words in a foreign language.
- Start planning your next trip.
- Go to the cinema or to the theater.
- Go to the swimming pool, without excuses and procrastination.
- Think about your goals, divide them into small steps, and take one step a day.
Do little actions every day that would improve your life.
Take one step each day toward a dream or goal.
Do things that would make your life easier and happier.
Don’t wait for changes to happen. Make them happen!
About the Author
Powered by Facebook Comments