By Remez Sasson
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
Do you have dreams? You certainly have.
Do you believe that one day they will become true?
How often do you think about your dreams?
Do you daydream about something you would like to have, a place you want to visit, or something you want to be or do?
After daydreaming, do you dismiss your daydream, saying to yourself that it’s just a dream that will never come true? If this is what you are doing, then it will never come true.
Most dreams can come true, but you need to be courageous to pursue them. You need to get out of your comfort zone. You need to invest time and energy.
If you just daydream, and avoid making changes in your life, nothing will happen, except feelings of frustration and missed opportunities, and maybe, anger and envy.
If you want your dreams to come true you need to do something about them. Not one day, but right now. Procrastination is not an option.
Only courageous people accomplish their dreams. This applies to big dreams, and also to simple everyday dreams.
The same mindset is required for becoming a president, successful writer or a successful lawyer, and also for getting a promotion at work, having a vacation, or owning a new car. The difference is in the persistence, and the time, energy and desire invested in the project.
It’s rather easy to awaken the courage to pursue dreams.
- Start with small dreams, about things that are within your reach.
- Choose something that you really want, and which does not infringe on the rights of other people.
- Use your imagination to see it as accomplished.
- Constantly, hammer into your mind that you already have it. For this, use affirmations.
- Think what you can do right now, to get closer to accomplishing your dream.
- Open your mind to opportunities that will sooner or later appear.
- Act, do, and don’t wait.
Dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them.
Powered by Facebook Comments