This Webinar was run on three separate occasions during July 2012. This is the recording of the webinar run on the 18th July 2012.
We have a range of products around Roles and Responsibilities, check out our Specials now and don’t miss out! Check them out here.
Have you ever managed a project that had one or many of those difficult stakeholders that just don’t seem to do the things you need them to do?
They just don’t seem to take their responsibilities seriously!
I’m often asked ‘how do I manage my stakeholders right from the start to ensure that everything runs smoothly through the whole project?”
Well, this is one area I have spent a lot of time perfecting, so I have decided to put on an exclusive webinar to let you in on a few secrets.
You see…starting your project off on the right track is the number 1 way to ensure success for the rest of the project. The business world is STARVED for people that know how to do this…and organisations will happily pay large amounts of money for any project manager that can always ensure success.
Through all of my experience I have picked up a few tried and tested methods to ensure success in the area of stakeholders and their roles and responsibilities. In this exclusive webinar, I’m going to reveal to you …
- How to quickly improve your projects, further your career and build better relationships with your stakeholders
- Exactly how to effectively implement roles and responsibilities of your stakeholders into your business projects immediately and create awesome results straight away!
- How to remove the pain and frustration of getting stakeholders to do the things they need to on your projects.
- Ensure that you have enough time to do everything you need to complete the project – on time, every time
- Ensure that your projects are a success from the beginning!
I have used the techniques covered in this webinar when working on projects that have had benefits in the millions of dollars, impacting tens of thousands of people and greatly increasing efficiencies (for example on one project I cut down production time by a whopping 75%)
If you have ever wondered how to guarantee efficiencies in your project right from the get-go and remove those stakeholder headaches – This is for you!
Powered by Facebook Comments