By Remez Sasson
I have revised today, one of my older articles about inner peace, titled, “How to Find Inner Peace and balance”.
Here is an excerpt from the article:
Inner peace and balance are of great importance in everyone’s life. They are highly valued by most people, though really few possess them. However, everyone can develop them, some more, and some less.
What do you gain by having inner peace and inner balance? You gain self-control, more discipline, and the ability not to let outside events influence your emotions, actions, reactions and decisions. Their presence in your life mean that you possess common sense and good judgment, and that the outside world cannot shake your inner world.
- How many times have you been overwhelmed by emotions, lost your temper, and got angry or impatient?
- How many times have you regretted about your reactions or attitude?
- Do you shout at your children, spouse, co-workers or employees?
Do you get angry with them?
Are you happy with this situation?
- Do you let your work, the weather, noises, other people’s behavior and attitude, movies, TV, or the newspapers influence the way you feel and think?
- Do outside events distract your mind and make you think about them, instead of what you choose to think about?
All this means lack of inner peace and inner balance.
Their lack causes fluctuations of the emotions, lack of decisiveness, and wasting time on unnecessary thoughts, emotions and actions. So what is the remedy?
Powered by Facebook Comments