Posted by Torben Rick
Are your employees giving your company their all? Do they believe that what they’re doing is important? Do they feel appreciated? Do they show up for work each day filled with passion and purpose?
A red flag should go up if you answered “no” to any of these questions. Why? Because there is a direct correlation between employee engagement and performance.
No matter how good your strategy is, when it comes down to it, people always make the difference.
Doug Conant, former president and CEO of the Campbell Soup Company, explains how to improve staff morale:
5 employee engagement resources you may have missed:
- Employee engagement and financial performance are connected – Employee engagement and financial performance are connected
- Lack of employee engagement is fatal – The best-performing companies know that an employee engagement improvement strategy linked to the achievement of corporate goals will help them win in the marketplace
- Increase performance through employee engagement – how to foster employee engagement?
- Influencing employee motivation and engagement – Non-financial factors play a prominent role in influencing employee motivation and engagement
- 20 tips to improve employee engagement and performance – Communicate clear goals and expectations to your employees, share information and numbers, encourage open communication, celebrate both financial and non financial achievements etc.
Short URL Title:
How to get your employees engaged — http://www.torbenrick.eu/t/r/ycq
Powered by Facebook Comments