The Wright brothers wanted to fly, and people considered them lunatics.
Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Edison and Bill Gates were considered as daydreamers, when actually, they were visualizing and imagining their vision.
Whatever they were imagining years ago, is now a solid reality.
Most people tend to treat imagination as something that has nothing to do with reality, but this is a wrong attitude.
Imagination has much to do with reality. It shapes the way we see our reality, and therefore, affects our expectations and hopes, our actions and behavior.
Imagination is like a software that programs our behavior, expectations and actions. This means that we have to be very careful with what we imagine, since what we see in our mind’s eye can become our reality.
If we imagine bad things, we program our mind accordingly, and sooner or later see, act and behave accordingly, and create what we imagined.
This also work the other way. Imagine good things, and this will affect your actions and behavior, which consequently, would create in your life what you imagined in your mind.
Your reality mirrors what goes on in your mind
If you imagine yourself weak and poor, you will enact this part in your life, but if you imagine yourself powerful and rich, you will eventually become so.
Everything starts in the mind, and in the imagination. Your imagination is responsible, to a large extent, for the kind of life you are experiencing right now, and what goes on in your mind now, would affect your future.
- A business starts as a thought and a mental image.
- You first imagine yourself possessing a certain kind of car, and then you do something to get it.
- If you wish to lose weight, you start by imagining yourself slim and well-shaped. If this thought is clear and focused, and you allow no doubt, you will sooner or later find the ideas, the information, and the energy to do something about it.
- If you imagine yourself as an athlete, a teacher or an actor, and repeat this thought in your mind, day after day, this thought will drive you into action, and eventually would turn into reality.
- This is exactly how successful people become prosperous.
4 Reasons, Why Your Imagination Is Creating the Events in Your Life
1) When you imagine a certain thing, day after day, gradually, you start thinking about it most of the time. This will drive you instinctively to search for information about it, become aware of opportunities concerning it, and become motivated to accomplish what you imagined.
2) Using your imagination to build a mental picture of what you want, tells your subconscious mind that you really want it. Consequently, the subconscious mind will supply you the energy to do something about it, and it will also make you aware of any opportunities that could make it a reality.
3) Your thoughts create a mental image of the object, situation or people you are thinking about, and in subtle ways, affect you and your environment.
Repeating the same scenario in your mind, affects your thinking, which in some way, affects the thoughts of other people, and attracts to you people, who think like you, and who can help you make your thought come true.
It is not a coincidence that sometimes, when you are looking desperately for a certain object, an answer to something that is troubling you, or for a specialist in a certain area, and all of a sudden the object or the answer pops up, or you find the person you are looking for.
4) You, through your imagination, are shaping your life’s events.
If you tend to worry, think negatively and expect failure, you are using your imagination in a negative manner. Eventually, you might get what you imagine, failure!
And vice versa. If you imagine and envision progress, promotion and successful results, you will attract opportunities and take action. You will see opportunities, which otherwise you would have missed. In this case, you will get what you imagine, success!
Imagine for yourself only the highest good
When you learn to be in command of your imagination, you control your destiny.
Powered by Facebook Comments