Here are a couple of things you might have missed out on:
- How having fun at work can make employees more productive
- Work Accountability and Visibility Go Hand-in-Hand
- How to Be Yourself and Cultivate a Positive Self-Image
- Strategy Spotlight: Four Common Skills Needed to Embrace Strategic Thinking in Your Business
From the Archives
Check out this video:
You can also download yourself the 27 Point Set-Up for Success Project Checklist.
This is not your standard tick in the box theory checklist. It is designed to get you thinking about all the things you should be considering to make your project successful on top of the fundamentals they teach you in text books.
Our Influencing Action Toolkits provide you with a step by step guide and all the tools you need to set your project up in a way that will enable you to influence action in your team and stakeholders.
No more battling with people on your project who won’t take responsibility. It’s all about getting things done!
If you would like to know more about our Influencing Action toolkits you can find out all about them here.
Events and Training
If you are around, our Founder Louise Ledbrook would love to see you at an event she is co-hosting with the fabulous Michelle Gibbings from Change Meridian in conjunction with Humanity in Business. The Change Leadership Summit – Creating a Culture of Sustainable Change.
The only thing that is constant in business is change. However, organisations are still unable to lead change successfully! Research statistics from McKinsey & Co., Harvard, IBM and Towers Watson all point to the fact that only 30% of change initiatives succeed. These results haven’t changed in the last 40 years.
At this highly interactive event, our objective is to challenge your thinking around how to lead change effectively. We want to inspire you with stories of great leadership and cutting edge thought leadership that have created change ready and agile organisations.
Check out the amazing line up of speakers and register now as there are only a few seats left.
Louise would love to extend a special discount of 10% if you enter the promotional code ‘prosmart’.
A Message From Our Founder
The question posed to you this month is, Are you valuing your greatest assets? People!
Showing you value your people can mean many different things to different people.
I think you show your people you value them through the culture you create, a shared purpose and through the ecosystem you nurture in your organisation.
I could go on for pages and pages about how each of those different elements help you and empower your people to feel valued, however I am just going to give you five really important points.
- Collaboration – there is no better way to show you value someone than to ask them for their input or help. Demonstrating you value what they have to offer.
- Making the tough decisions – as a leader sometimes you have to be the one to take the heat and to make the hard decisions for the benefit of your team and the organisation
- Providing tools and infrastructure – enabling your people to be set up for success
- Leveraging the collective knowledge to be successful and reduce failures
- Having a culture that understands there is no such thing as perfection, that everyone is different and failing can be just as valuable as winning
How are you showing your people you value them? Ask yourself, do you really value them? Do you think they know?
This month have some fun with the people around you and show them they are important.
Don’t forget to join Louise at The Change Leadership Summit – Creating a Culture of Sustainable Change and get a special discount of 10% by entering the promotional code ‘prosmart’.
Have an amazing month!
Louise and the Project Community Team
Powered by Facebook Comments